Like every year, the annual event of the Google is just undergoing. This is the time of the year we look up to the tech giant for latest technology updates and value additions that are going to hit the Android app and device marketplace. After assessing all the announcements made so far by Google and all the important value-additions that Google is working on for quite some time, here we are going to provide a short list of the announcements and the undergoing developments from the Google I/O 2019.
Crucial announcements on new Pixel 3a
In the event, there have been some crucial announcements concerning the launch of Pixel 3a smartphone. The price of the new Pixel 3a is stated as $399 and the device is supposed to hit the Indian market from 15th this month. Let us have a quick look at other important announcements about this upcoming smartphone from Google.
- Pixel 3a for next 3 years will get Android security updates.
- Pixel 3a phones will come for the first time with Night Sight mode.
- Among other value additions over and above the earlier Pixel versions, the phone will sport a 3.5-mm headphone jack.
- The new Pixel 3a will be available in three shades of colours, respectively White, Black and Purple.
Important announcements on new Android Q
The new version of the Android operating system, Android Q is going to be made available by Google for as many as 21 latest flagships and smartphones in the market. Let us have a look at some key highlights of Android Q.
- The users of new Android Q will be able to set time limits for various apps so that excessive uses can be prevented for the sake of digital well being.
- Apart from this, a new Focus mode is going to be made available with the new Android Q that will further help in monitoring the usage.
- The new Android Q will also be capable to prompt users about any app trying to access the location information of the user.
- Android Q will also allow users to use dark mode to keep battery uses low. This will particularly help users of the OLED devices that have the reputation of draining more battery power.
- The smart reply mechanism in Android Q will also allow replying contextually with emojis.
- The new Android Q will also be well equipped to ensure continuity of the screen with foldable screens of Android devices.
- The Live Relay feature of the new Android Q will help the users with a speech disability to communicate. Similarly, the Live Caption feature will utilise speech recognition technology for both the web and mobile apps.
- The new OS will also ensure much easier two-factor authentication for billions of smartphone users.
- Most important of all, Google Assistant will be more responsive and faster than ever before.
Apart from the above announcements, in the event Google also made a plan to penetrate the entry-level smartphone market with a new range of apps that are built for these simple and basic smartphones. Google Go, the apps for entry-level smartphones now come with enhanced camera capabilities and several advanced features. The Google smart speaker system will also be smarter with the new improved capabilities of the Google Assistant.
1,299 total views, 8 views today